The main goal of the refereeing process of this journal is to improve the quality of the articles published in the journal. For this purpose, the main concern of the journal is to publish articles that are of high quality from a scientific point of view.
The procedures for reviewing, accepting, and publishing articles are as follows:
- Initial review
- The control of the article in terms of compliance with the issues mentioned in the style sheet and the format of the journal, if there is a problem in the files and the format of the journal is not respected, the article will be returned to the author to complete the issues.
- If the file is completed, the article will be sent to the editor to determine the level and degree of suitability with the thematic axis of the journal.
- If their opinion is negative, the letter of rejection of the article will be sent by the editor to the author.
- Submitting to review
- If the files are complete and the format of the journal is fully observed, the article will be sent by the editor to 2 or 3 referees at the same time.
- Receiving the results of the referees
- After receiving the referee results, the article will be sent to the author in compliance with the following conditions:
- If the result of 3 referees is positive, the possibility of editing will be created for the author to make the corrections desired by the referees.
- If the result of 2 referees is positive and 1 referee is negative, the possibility of editing will be created for the author to make the corrections desired by the referees.
- If the result of 2 referees is negative, the letter of non-acceptance will be sent by the editor to the author.
- Receiving corrections and submitting the article to the final referee
- If the files are complete and the items mentioned in the editing letter are observed, the article will be sent to one of the previous referees to control the final corrections.
- If the author's corrections are fully approved by the final referee, the article will be referred to the editor for acceptance.
- If some amendments are not approved by the final referee, the article will be returned to the author. It is worth noting that this step is repeated only once. After the author's corrections, the article is again sent to the final reviewer for control. If the corrections made at this stage are still not approved by the final referee, the article will be sent to the editor to determine the assignment and issue a non-acceptance letter.
5- Placement of accepted articles in the list of articles ready for publication
- All the articles are placed in the list of articles ready for publication after being accepted by the editor.
- All articles, after page layout and editing and before publication are sent to the responsible author, so that if any things need to be controlled and changed, they can be done, and finally, the author's approval for publication is obtained.
It should be noted that all correspondence is done with the responsible author and only the steps are briefly communicated to the other authors. The follow-up of all matters related to the stages and results of the review, the time of editing, acceptance, and printing of the article is done only by the responsible author of the article. The journal office is exempted from responding to other co-authors of the article.